Colliers: Cluj-Napoca And Timisoara Attract Over A Third Of Demand For Logistics Space

05.31.2018 By Ecaterina Craciun

A total 73,000 square meters of modern industrial and logistics space was leased in the first quarter of 2018, of which two thirds in capital Bucharest (66%) and the remaining 34% in Cluj-Napoca (22%) and Timisoara (12%), according to data from real estate consulting firm Colliers International.



To read the full story, please login. Not a member? Subscribe here.

Reveal Romania! Business news & views.
Find out all you need by reading the entire story
To invest in Romania, you need to find out about its opportunities.
To close a strategic partnership with a Romanian company, you need to learn about its market position and whether it is a trustworthy partner
To grow here, you need to be informed

Subscribe now
Only 25 euros/month (VAT not included)
Get access to reports, news and statistics in the main sectors of Romania’s economy. Follow the strategic moves of companies operating in Romania. We will keep you updated on the latest business events.
Contact: E: newsroom@zfenglish.com (newsroom), marketing@zfenglish.com (Marketing & PR), sales@zfenglish.com (subscriptions)
T: 0040-318.256.431 (Newsroom)
0040-318.256.158, 0040-318.256.408 (Subscriptions Department)
0040-318.256.469, 0040-318.256.470 (Advertising Sales Department)
0040-318.256.427, 0040-318.256.129 (Marketing & PR)

LOGIN / Lost password?

Keywords:
Colliers
, logistics
, industrial space

Please fill all required fields!

Your comment was successfully added!

Comments will appear only after the moderation.